NetAdmin is a fully automated powerful monitoring tool which continuously provides diverse information on the local network you are connected (Wi-Fi).
In your offices and homes, many devices would have been connected to the local network. Some may be strictly controlled, and some may not. And some may consist of general computers and printers, and some may consist of wi-fi networks where mobile devices are connected to.
NetAdmin lets you find all the devices connected to your local networks automatically without a separate monitoring collection server in any environment. This tool also collects information, and manages and monitors the connection history and information continuously.
Main features of NetAdmin are:
– Stand-alone automatic data collection.
– Fully automated operations
– Easy UI that provides various information required for local network management
– Host status charts within various given period (1 hour to 3 mon.)
– Network and host status reporting (PDF), exporting via CSV (send to email)
– Configurable icon and name for each device
– Bonjour scanning
– Automatic snmp information gathering
– More informative network structure
– Enhanced chart with beauty.
Main information provided by NetAdmin are:
– Up/Down status of each host (with chart)
– Ping response time (with chart)
– NetBIOS, Bonjour, MDNS, UPNP, SNMP information
– Port scan and launch application with opened port
– NIC Vendor country/company (with OUI DB update feature)
– Public IP allocation history
– IP allocation history on each host
– Connected networks history for each host
– Wi-Fi information for connected network
– Host type analysis: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OSX, Mobile device, Network printer, VOIP phone
* Only class C subnets (255.255.255.0) are supported for performance reasons.
* Due to iOS 7 privacy restriction, the MAC address of iOS device you’re running is concealed as “20:00:00:00:00:00”.