NetAdmin Pro is a fully automated powerful monitoring tool which continuously provides diverse information on the *local network* you are connected.
** NetAdmin for iOS (iPhone/iPad) was also released. Please check it out.
NetAdmin Pro is an advanced version of NetAdmin.
– supports multiple connected network interfaces
– bonjour scanning
– automatic snmp information gathering
– more informative network structure
– enhanced chart with beauty.
– intuitive grid based on/off status and IP allocation monitor of hosts.
– and more…
In your offices and homes, many devices would have been connected to the local network. Some may be strictly controlled, and some may not. And some may consist of general computers and printers, and some may consist of wi-fi networks where mobile devices are connected to.
NetAdmin Pro lets you find all the devices connected to your local networks automatically without a separate monitoring collection server in any environment. This tool also collects information, and manages and monitors the connection history and information continuously.
Main features of NetAdmin Pro are:
– Stand-alone automatic data collection in your Mac.
– Fully automated operations
– Easy UI that provides various information required for local network management
– Host status charts within various given period (90 min. to 1 year)
– Network and host status reporting (PDF, print), exporting via CSV
– Additional features such as MIB Browser (SNMP v1/v2, keyword searching, exporting via text/CSV)
– Configurable icon and name for each device
– Wake On LAN
Main information provided by NetAdmin Pro is:
– Up/Down status of each host (with chart)
– Ping response time (with chart)
– NetBIOS, Bonjour, MDNS, UPNP, SNMP information
– Port scan and launch application with opened port
– NIC Vendor country/company (with OUI DB update feature)
– Public IP allocation history
– IP allocation history on each host
– Connected networks history for each host
– Wi-Fi information for connected network
– SNMP walk information on the network
– Host type analysis: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OSX, Mobile device, Network printer, VOIP phone
* for the performance reason, the number of hosts in one subnet is limited by 1022, but you can change it from Preferences.
** NetAdmin Pro do not support network traffic monitoring and remote host (including VPN), please consider it before you buy.